Do Fiscal Sponsorships Need To File Sate and Federal Taxes?

Fiscal Sponsorships are funds under the main umbrella of a 501(c)(3) organization. Since the charity is the one with the EIN, it is the 501(c)(3) organization that files taxes with the proper agencies. Therefore, fiscal sponsorships do not file taxes separately.